Tuesday 18 September 2018

Yes! I love you… No! I love you..

I first spoke to you by offering you chips
Sometimes we spent time watching funny clips
We liked dancing and moving our hips
As most students, in the hotel we never gave tips

You have always been a best friend
Can a girl and a boy just be friends to the end?
I have never kissed you just caught your hand
When together, we could have fun in any land

12 th boards ended our ways parted
After the farewell I felt disserted
Tried moving on but for some time it didn’t even get started
Physically distant, but online we chatted

Can a boy and a girl be friend who says no?
I experienced it; it’s possible… because I say so
Though away, our friendship I will never let go
The one destroying it will be killed with an arrow and a bow

I read a lot of novels in my free time
And realized our story needed some salt and lime
Oh God! My facial expressions, it was as though doing a mime
Friends caught me smiling it wasn’t a crime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons from Nature: Essence

'You are the Salt of the Earth', Jesus says this in the gospel according to Mathew 5:13 (Bible). This statement set me thinking. M...