Friday 15 March 2019

Lesson from nature: Team Work



            All of a sudden, as I was walking in the dining room I noticed a whole colony of ants, the army was marching toward the sugar container which was open. Though I have noticed often, ants moving in line, this time I decided to have a closer look.
            As I started observing more closely I got a bit curious because I felt that some ants were passing the sugar crystals, guess it helped them to transfer it faster. My naughty mind provoked me to disturb them, and I did it. I disturbed the line by rubbing a little water with my finger. The first few ants turned around and started communicating something with the others. The ones which received information, turned around and they too did the same. Within matter of seconds they changed their rout towards the sugar container. I was amazed by their team work and sense of communication. These little creatures are really an example of awesome team work.

Moral: Competition is good but we can achieve more if we work together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lessons from Nature: Essence

'You are the Salt of the Earth', Jesus says this in the gospel according to Mathew 5:13 (Bible). This statement set me thinking. M...